We all face challenges in our lives, and succeeding in the face of those challenges is one of life’s most rewarding accomplishments. Sierra Construction offers the leading Accessible Construction available in the market today. In fact, we specialize at building and modifying homes that allow more freedom to work, move, cook, entertain, relax, and enjoy life.
Our team of experts will spend time with you to find out how you go about your life. We will develop a plan that takes maximum advantage of your capabilities and interests. Then we set out to build or modify your home so there is a natural and uninhibited flow to your daily activities. Our goal is not to enhance just your home, but your life. That design sense is built on solid experience and true under-standing
With Sierra Access Construction, you’ll have the assurance of knowing you are working with a company that is often referred statewide by all major insurance companies. In addition, Sierra is state certified in every government program for accessibility.
- Front Door/Back Door/Side Door
- Between uneven/step down room
- Between the garage and house
- Roll-In Showers, curb showers, barrier free tubs, and whirl pools
- Accessible toilets, sinks, or vanities
- Support systems for bathroom and fixtures
- Creating workstations to allow complete access
- Installing custom cabinets and fixtures
- Open pantries for easy access
- Creating Emergency egress exits
- Easy-to-exit hinged doors
- Installing nurse call, security or emergency notification systems
- Outfitting Overhead lift systems – Portable Lifts & Pool Lifts
We provide ceiling lifts, free-standing lifts, and portable lift systems that come with multiple slings for wet/dry usage. Sierra provides furnished wheelchair lifts used to take a person from one elevation to another, as well as wheelchair lifts for stairs. Stair climbing Rail Systems can be installed to take a person from one floor level to the next. We create accessibility where it doesn’t exist and strive to create positive outcomes today so our customers can have a brighter more cheerful tomorrow.